BOYS GRADES 5-8 WINTER CLINICS
These Sessions will be coached and managed by Chris Doctor, Associate Head Coach of Wilton Varsity Lacrosse. These clinics are designed by Chris to specifically focus and improve individual stick skills, body positioning and field IQ, and will prepare players for the Spring Tryouts. Coach Doctor will be overseeing the Spring Tryouts/Evaluations and we strongly encourage the boys get to as many of these sessions as possible, understanding there will be potential conflicts. (Tryouts are Mid-March, Schedule TBD).
Winter Clinics - Saturdays @ SoNo Fieldhouse
- January 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
- February 2nd, 9th, 23rd (No Clinic Feb 16th)
- March 2nd
- Cost - $175
- Full equipment is required, sneakers or turfs must be worn.
5-6th Grade: 11:00am-12:00pm
5-6th Registration link here: http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:254649
7-88th Grade: 12:00pm-1:00pm
7-8th Registration link here: http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:254650
BOYS GRADES 1st - 4th WINTER CLINICS
Our K-4th Grade Winter Session will begin January 6th and will include 5 one hour practices.
(There will be separate sessions for 1/2nd graders and 3/4th graders.)
- Practices will take place at the Wilton High School Field House on Sunday’s.
- Current US Lacrosse Membership is required.
- Cost for Winter Session - $75
- Full equipment is required, sneakers must be worn.
Winter Session – Sundays 1/6, 1/13, 1/27, 2/3, 2/10 @ Wilton High School Field House
- 1/2nd Grade: 8:00am-9:00am
- 3/4th Grade: 9:00am-10:00am
- Cost $75
1st & 2nd Grade Winter Session
Registration link here: http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:254651
3rd & 4th Grade Winter Session
Registration link here: http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:254653