US LACROSSE and WILTON YOUTH LACROSSE CODE OF CONDUCT
I, as a player, coach, parent, spectator or official, pledge to conduct myself in a manner that complies with the US Lacrosse Youth Council “Code of Conduct” at all times. Accordingly, I pledge to:
1. “Honor the Game”
2. Demonstrate respect to other players, coaches, and parents; officials and spectators;
3. Uphold the essential elements of the USL Youth Council “Code of Conduct”, which are HONESTY and INTEGRITY;
4. Demonstrate and Encourage good sportsmanship and the concepts of fair play;
5. Focus on FUN and participation;
6. Know the abide by the Rules of Lacrosse, the established guidelines, and all eligibility requirements;
7. Understand that the safety and welfare of all concerned is the top priority;
8. Support the drug, alcohol, and tobacco free environment that is important for all youth sporting events;
Further, I pledge NOT to:
1. Ever us profanity at a youth event;
2. Criticize coaches, players, or game officials;
3. Touch an opposing player, coach, or game official in a threatening manner.
I agree to abide by and uphold the above stated “Code of Conduct” and understand that violating this Code either by commission or omission will be subject to penalties as stated in the “Code of Conduct” which has been provided to all chapters, coaches, and officials.