Wilton Youth Boys Lacrosse Grades K, 1 & 2
REGISTRATION FEES and DEADLINES:
- Boys Spring grades K, 1, 2: $175.
Please register by 3/1 to ensure uniform orders are complete
K and 1st grade will conduct once a week clinics and 2nd grade will meet twice a week. Our K-2nd program’s primary focus is on creating a fun and safe environment with an emphasis on basic stick skills and an introduction to rules and game play.
The fee for grades K, 1 and 2 Boys Lacrosse is $175 (no late fee; however we request that you register by March 1 to aid WYL in the planning process and so that you get important emails)
Participants in Wilton Youth Lacrosse Programs are required to have the following:
- Helmet, Arm Pads, Shoulder Pads, Lacrosse Stick, Gloves, Mouth Guard, Athletic Cup, and Rubber Cleats.
- Bottle of water.
- Practice Pinnies and shorts will be distributed to players in the first few weeks of the season.
- Chest and throat protectors are provided for anyone who wants to try goalie.
- US Lacrosse Membership – the WLA will no longer include US Lacrosse Memberships within our program fees. This Membership must be purchased through US Lacrosse directly, which can be done by clicking on the Registration Link below.
Click on the Program below for a direct Link to the registration program OR Select REGISTER NOW from the Home page.
Season will begin in late March/early April (weather dependent)
Season ends early June
Coach will contact team to confirm the start dates. Please register by March 1 to receive all notifications
PRACTICE SCHEDULE FOR 2017:
K-1st grade practice times for 2017:
- from 1:30-2:45pm on Sunday’s at HS North Field
2nd grade practice times for 2017:
- from 11am – 12:30 pm on Sunday’s at Allen's Meadow
- from 6 - 7pm on Wednesday’s at Allen’s Meadow